WHAT IS ECOCHAMP?
A Unique Magnetic Heat Technology based garbage disposal Decomposition method, without using any fuel such as oil or electricity. Japanese Technology, Made in India.
- No Electricity or Oil/Fuel”
- Magnetic Heat Technology
- Avoids Land filling
- Reduces the volume of garbage significantly
- Anything other than metal and glass can be decomposed
- Low cost and less maintenance
- Very low running cost as this does not require any fuel
- Compact and easy mobility
- Very low nonhazardous smoke
*Minimum Power is Required Only For the Smoke Filter for Air Purification
We change the concept of Waste Treatment with Safe, Simple, Useful, Eco-Friendly Systems!
|Model||Size (MM) HXDXW||Capacity (m3)|
CAPACITY OF MACHINE DENSITY
in one Dump
|Practical capacity due to various
sizes and moisture content of waste
for 1 Dump at the rate of 12 hrs for
decomposition per Dump (Kg)
24 hours i.e.
(Approx in Kg)
|E250||2.5 m3||1600 -1800 Kgs||1650x 3||4950 Kgs (5 MT)|
|E400||4.0 m3||2500 – 2800 Kgs||2600 x 3||7800 Kgs (7.5 MT)|
|E550||5.5 m3||3500 – 3900 Kgs||3600 x 3||10800 Kgs (10 MT)|
ADVANTAGES/MERITS OF ECOCHAMP
- It eradicates all septic/poisonous substances (ex: Hospital syringes, other contagious substances like virus and bacteria)
- The residue remains is ceramic ash, this ceramic ash can be used for various purposes like tiles making and is good for road asphalting
- Is a unique apparatus for garbage disposal which generates a special Magnetic Heat Decomposition method, without using any fuel such as electricity
- Reduces the volume of garbage in the ratio 1:200 to 1:300 times
- There is no flame required to burn the organs waste, thus less smoke, even after dumping petrochemicals such as vinyl, plastic etc.
- It decomposes all organic substance which contains less than 65% of water and substances packed with water
- Cannot decompose Materials such as glasses, metals, sand, soil, rock ceramics. etc.
- For a Smooth Operation, organic substances should be packed in the furnace as tightly as possible.
- It does not decompose substances generally unaccepted by society which are volatile and explosive based.
COMPARISON WITH INCINERATOR
|Temperature||400° C to 600° C||Over 800° C|
|Method||Magnetic Heat Decomposition theory of Plasma||Flame Combustion|
|Additional Equipment||Basic Dry Scrubber||Secondary Combustion System & Filters|
Handles high fume loads
Low pressure drop–1.2kPa(5 in. w.g)
Low power use
ECOCHAMP PROCESS FLOW CHART
Continuous Magnetized Air
Ceramic Ash and Compost
AIR FILTRATION METHODOLOGY
Configurations: 3 Stage, Counter flow type.
- Scrubbing gas is introduced into the scrubber with 3 stage filtration
- First stage filtration is by a metallic pre filter with 20 micron filtration efficiency
- Second stage filtration is by Line-Activated Carbon filter to absorb Dioxins
- Third stage filtration is by K2S04/Activated carbon fiber media filtration embedded in a metallic frame with V shape woven media from American Air filters INC USA (AAF)
- The outlet air exhaust shall be through an exhaust fan and chimney